Alberto Dal Ferro
A lawyer at the Court of Vicenza, Alberto Dal Ferro has been Involved with EU law and international trade law since 1986. He assists public and private entities in the area of competition, free movement of persons, goods, services and other matters related to EU law, an area in which he has gained significant in-depth knowledge due to his experience at the Research and Documentation Service of the ECJ (European Court of Justice) in Luxembourg.
He also assists European institutions and bodies, with which he has been collaborating since the beginning of his professional career, in legal proceedings in the domestic courts and before the ECJ in the fields of competition, state aid, EU civil service, agriculture, EU funding (a full list of cases in which he has participated as legal counsel is available at the Court of Justice’s InfoCuria website), as well as in-court and out-of-court debt recovery.
- Dal Ferro A., La Corte di Giustizia dell’Unione europea: Corte costituzionale o Corte suprema?, in Gattinara G., Pappalardo F. (cur.), L’Europa dei Diritti, Donzelli, 2014
- Dal Ferro A., La tutela dei singoli nel sistema dei Trattati europei, in Gattinara G., Pappalardo F. (cur.), L’Europa dei Diritti, Donzelli, 2014
- Campesan A., Dal Ferro A., La responsabilità dello Stato per la violazioni degli obblighi ad esso incombenti in forza del diritto comunitario alla luce della sentenza Francovich, in Rivista di diritto Europeo, 1992, 2
AreAS OF ACTIVITY
The various sectors of European Union law.
- Competition law
- European civil service
- Problems arising from EU funding
- European litigation in its various forms
- Agri-food business
- Medical and health
Italian, French, English
The Vicenza Bar Association. Licensed to practice law before all Italian courts, including higher courts and the Supreme Court of Cassation.
Law degree, University of Padua (1982); Degree in Political Science, University of Padua (1985)