A lawyer at the Court of Vicenza, he focuses in particular on European Union law and international trade law. A list of EU law cases in which he has participated is available on the ECJ’s InfoCuria website.
He advises companies in the areas of transnational commercial contracts/ business transactions and contracts and international litigation and in competition law matters (cartels, vertical agreements), as well as in the area of extraordinary corporate transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions between companies.
He has acquired significant experience with companies and public bodies in the field of State aid: in this area, he follows ongoing regulatory developments and updates the relevant Manual accordingly.
- Manuale sugli aiuti di Stato per le Camere di Commercio venete ed enti controllati, Unioncamere del Veneto, ult. ed. online giugno 2018, aggiornamento annuale
AreAS OF ACTIVITY
- European Union antitrust law in its various sectors
- Domestic and international commercial contracts
- Domestic and international litigation
- Corporate law and extraordinary transactions (M&A)
- Corporate data protection compliance, and organisational models pursuant to ItalianLegislative Decree 231
- Italian civil corporate law
- Agri-food business
- Precision manufacturing
Italian, English, French
The Vicenza Bar Association. Licensed to practice law before all Italian courts, including higher courts and the Supreme Court of Cassation.
Law degree, State University of Milan (1991)